And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been
Rainer Maria Rilke
Like every year I make some resolutions. And as every year I only realise a tiny bit of these resolutions.
My resumee of the last year:
- My 366 days project? Canceled after 106 days.
- Daily postings? Come on…
- I have quit my self employment as a web designer to spend more time with my little son and also to be able to do more art.
- My priorities and emphasis changed from blog posts to instagram entries because of the inktober event. Something I didn’t meant to do but Instagram brings new interesting followers and inspiring friends, so I want to keep both ways to publish my work.
My resolutions for the upcoming year (well, for the first quarter):
- art, art and art
- participate some art challenges
- I am working on a redbubble store and also an etsy store
- reorganising my blog and the consistantly posts
Let’s see what this new year brings, I truely looking forward to 2017.